MOXXOR ingredients list is simple because there are only three ingredients. MOXXOR Omega-3 is a pure & natural supplement from New Zealand containing;
- Greenlip Mussel Oil (Omega-3)
- Sauvignon Blanc Grape Seed Oil
- Kiwifruit Seed Oil (Vitamin E)
The 3 MOXXOR ingredients are encapsulated in a small capsule made from natural bovine gelatin. All ingredients come from the pristine environment of New Zealand.
- MOXXOR Omega-3 is a concentrate of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFAs) extracted from Perna Canaliculus (New Zealand GreenLip Mussels).
- GreenLip Mussel Oil (GLM) naturally contains 18 forms of the known Omega-3s, not just DHA and EPA, including ETA (eicosatetraenoic) found exclusively in GLM.
- ETA inhibits both the Cox and Lox Inflammatory pathways. Thus GLM stands alone in its ability to control leukotrienes, which initiate and spread inflammation throughout the body.
- A low-temperature extraction method is used instead of esterification or distillation (chemically and heat altered), which keeps the fatty acids in their natural polarized bioactive form.
- MOXXOR Omega-3 does not contain heavy metals, mercury, contaminates, PCBs, or toxins.
- There are no reported GLM seafood allergy reactions.
- Omega-3s play a crucial role in brain function, growth and development.
- GreenLip Mussel Oil can also be beneficial for digestive tract ailments such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- GLM is a natural source of astaxanthin.
- Greenlip Mussels have been cited as one of the top two ‘eco-friendly seafoods’ by the International Conservation Organization, Blue Ocean Institute.
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Grape seeds provide a powerful source of antioxidants because of the mineral rich volcanic soil and thin ozone layer over the south Island of New Zealand. These unique conditions allow for exceptionally high levels of the super antioxidant OPC.
- Antioxidants assist our immune system to protect against free radicals. Free radicals come from pollution, poor diet, age, exercise, stress and aging. Free radicals cause oxidative stress, which damages the cells in your body. This can cause normal cells to mutate.
- Grape Seed Oil minimizes oxidative stress by decreasing the oxidants and increasing the antioxidant levels in plasma.
- Grape Seed Oil is beneficial for cardiovascular health, mental alertness and vision problems.
- Grape Seed Oil naturally has antibacterial qualities.
- Grape Seed Oil is a powerful anti-oxidant and acts as a natural preservative.
- A daily dose of 35-110 mg of polyphenolic compounds, such as those found in MOXXOR Grape
- Seed Oil, has been shown to be effective in reducing oxidative damage and preventing the depletion of vitamin E that occurs during normal and strenuous levels of activity (Pilaczynska-Szczesniak et al 2005,Murase et al 2005 and Simonetti et al 2002).
- New Zealand Kiwifruit Seed Oil is teeming with all 8 members of the vitamin E family (mixed tocopherols and tocotreinols: alpha, beta, delta & gama).
- The vitamin E found in Kiwifruit Seed Oil is a full-spectrum antioxidant, which fights free radicals and recycles other antioxidants once they have become inactive, particularly in the fatty cell membranes, which is where the omega-3 phospholipids reside.
- It is a significant source of magnesium, folate, lutien, zeaxanthin and A-sitosterols.
- It is high in essential Omega-3 fatty acids, containing over 60% (ALA) alpha linolenic acid. This high concentration of ALA supports liver function and helps maintain moisture in the skin and hair and prevents drying and scaling.
- Kiwifruit Seed Oil naturally prevents rancidity and increases the shelf life of GLM oil.
- Kiwifruit Seed Oil is a powerful anti-oxidant and immunity builder.
- Supplementation with antioxidants prior to exercising reduces the oxidative damage that occurs during exercise. Antioxidants that have been shown to be effective include vitamins E and/or C, and polyphenolic compounds of the type that are found in Grape Seed Extract. (Aguilo et al 2005, Goldfarb et al 2005, Itoh et al 2000, Bryant et al 2004 and Bloomer et al 2004) (Morillis et al 2005, Pilaczynska-Szczesniak et al 2005 and Murase et al 2005).
MOXXOR Omega-3 contains more than 60% greenlip mussel oil, and has NO excipients or fillers.
MOXXOR Omega-3 naturally contains the following powerful nutrients:
- A complete complex of all known Omega-3’s in at least 18 different bioavailable forms
- Other vital PUFA’s
- All 8 forms of natural Vitamin E that are proven to work synergistically with Omega-3’s
- Oleic Acid
- Vitamin K
- Various antioxidants including lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, carotenoids
MOXXOR ingredients - What's not included!
Just about as important as what is included in a product, is what isn't included. MOXXOR doesn't contain
- Shellfish proteins, Milk, Yeast
- Corn, Nuts, Wheat, Soy, Gluten
- Mercury or any other heavy metals or PCBs
- Fillers or Flow agents like magnesium stearate
- Preservatives or artificial colors, flavors, or fragrances
How is MOXXOR Omega-3 different?
Omega-3’s exist in many forms. MOXXOR Omega-3, being a natural oil from
the New Zealand greenlip mussel, contains ALL known omega-3’s, not
simply one or two, like most products. This whole food form makes MOXXOR
Omega-3 far more potent and bioactive, even when taken in smaller
The addition of a complete-spectrum of vitamin E from the kiwifruit
seed oil, and the natural oil from the Sauvignon Blanc grape seed,
complement the omega-3’s in a very powerful way.
These nutritional powerhouse plants provide all eight natural forms of
vitamin E (all 4 tocopherols and all 4 tocotrienals), and an extremely
potent spectrum of free-radical scavenging antioxidants (including
OPC’s, folate, lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin). MOXXOR Omega-3’s
formula is therefore totally unique and extremely potent.
These Moxxor ingredients are in a whole and unadulterated form that the body
recognizes and easily assimilates. All of this complex, whole-food
synergy is found in one small MOXXOR Omega-3 capsule.
Read these RELATED ARTICLES for more information